The Mediterranean region is known for its beautiful weather, lovely climate and of course, beautiful beaches. Whenever you’re in Israel and you’re done with the worshipping and visits to holy temples and landmarks, it’s important to have a good time in one of the many beaches surrounding this beautiful country.
The beautiful bylines, landscapes, and stunning beaches are some of the main attractions of the holy land. When we talk about Israel, most people associate the land to religious attractions and we forget how lovely their turquoise beaches are. A stretch of over 100km of sandy Mediterranean coastline.
In this article, we will look at some of the best beaches in Israel to have a breezy time after you’ve toured the historical landmarks.
The best beaches in Israel
In this section of the article, we will look at 5 of the best beaches where you can create unforgettable memories whenever you’re in Israel.
- Hilton Beach, Tel Aviv: Israel is known for its stunning beaches and never-ending coastline. Hilton beach is just one example of stunning beaches you’ll see in Israel. It is regarded as the unofficial gay beach in Israel. Tel Aviv host one of the biggest gay parades in Asia and the photogenic Hilton Beach is a top attraction for tourist who has come from countries all over the world to participate in the parade.
The beach is always filled with foreign tourists who just want to have a feel of Israel asides religion.
- Mineral Beach, Dead Sea: This breathtaking coastline is located in the northern part of the Dead Sea and the beach contains minerals with healing properties. When you’re traveling to the northern parts of Israel like Tel Aviv or Jerusalem, you’ll encounter this lovely beach with resorts and spa for the best massages.
You can also not black mud around the beach with special beautifying powers. The resorts around the beach offer different types of massages to help keep you relaxed and happy.
- Banana Beach, Tel Aviv: This beach has a mix of calmness and fun. It is located in the coastal regions of Tel Aviv. This beach is always filled with tourists from different countries of the world and here you can entertain your ears to the beautiful sounds of Israeli drummers.
The special fun stuff to enjoy on this beach in life windsurfing and surfboarding. The best time to visit this beach is always on Friday when the drummers come out to entertain the tourists and everyone just takes part in the fun.
- Sironit Beach, Netanya: Visiting this beach should be atop your bucket list whenever you’re in Israel. Take a tour of the beautiful country and chill out by treating yourself to an eight beach delight on the ironic beach that covers one of the longest stretches of coastline in the Mediterranean.
Sironit beach is a paradise on earth and you can take part in different activities like volleyball competitions just to increase the fun. The beach is considered the best for swimming and for obvious reasons. This is basically heaven on earth in one of the most religious countries in the World.
- Herzliya Beach: Herzliya is an upscale location in Tel Aviv. The beach is located in the upscale neighborhood and is one of the best in Tel Aviv and all of Israel. It is quieter than most beaches in Tel Aviv and certainly other parts of Israel.
During summer the beach gets filled with more tourists than other seasons. The Beach is equipped with Lifeguards, beach bars, restaurants, and a Mall at the Herzliya Marina. The beach is also lined with 5 top-class hotels and it’s a popular tourist destination in Tel Aviv.
Two are my articles and Two Tours To Enjoy Dead Sea and one for Bethlehem Half day to Learn more About the Holy land.